- Salesforce Chat Automation
- Salesforce Live Agent Features
- Salesforce Live Chat Integration
Salesforce Chat Automation
How AI-powered Salesforce chat works:
AI powered Salesforce chat works by combining the world’s #1 service platform with automation that is adaptable and personalizable to give clients the predictions, recommendations and answers they need. Users can interact with virtual chatbots through live messaging on your company’s website. Salesforce has also integrated their services across multiple platforms including Messenger and WhatsApp for maximum customer convenience.
The Salesforce chatbots will simulate human conversation by prompting the user to put forward specific queries and respond accordingly until a problem has been narrowed down. Once the AI chatbot has identified a customer’s query and determines that it has reached the limit of its ability to provide adequate support, it can connect the customer to a live agent. Thanks to the prior conversation with the AI chatbot, this agent will already have access to all the contextual information they need to best serve the client.
How automated Salesforce chatbots help:
Automated Salesforce chatbots serve as the front lines for customer service, handling basic queries and saving time while Salesforce live agents are free for more complex tasks. Incorporating an AI chatbot into your business can reduce live agent attrition to only 3%.
Integration of Salesforce with Ada’s AI-powered chatbots has produced customer service bots that can work 24/7, manage over 100 languages, and have been shown to answer over 80% of customer inquiries without the need for live agents to get involved, for the ultimate automated customer service (ACX) experience. Ada’s AI chatbots achieved a remarkable 90% CSAT score, a test of an artificial intelligence program’s ability to simulate human interaction.
Over the last decade, customer expectations have evolved almost as quickly as technology. Almost 66% of modern customers refuse to wait more than 2 minutes to receive support, putting valuable sales potential in jeopardy. Automating Salesforce chats with Ada can reduce customer wait times from 1 hour to only 1 minute or less. The adaptive nature of AI-powered chatbots allows customers to self-service and take control of their own experience using accurate predictions and suggestions based on past interactions with the online chatbot.
Testimonials from companies using Ada’s AI Salesforce Chat:
“Our chatbot is capable of handling up to 25,000 individual queries per second, 24 hours a day, allowing our passengers to get an immediate response.” - Adam Geneave, Chief Customer Happiness Officer, Air Asia
“We are really excited by the opportunity to integrate Zoom with Salesforce to give advanced levels of insight to our sales and customer care teams before the phone has even been answered!” - Dave Anderson, head of business services at UK-based Thomas International
“We chose Ada with Salesforce because Ada learns on its own, has easy-to-use reporting to quickly see where we aren’t meeting customers’ needs, and was purpose-built to provide the great automated customer experience that our customers deserve and want.” - Bernie Leas, VP of operations, Balsam Brands
Salesforce Live Agent Features
Automated Customer Success
The Salesforce Customer Success Platform consists of a suite of cloud-based products and services that can improve your business, from analytics to service to marketing and more. Using Einstein AI, the Salesforce service platform can be scaled and automated to increase live agent productivity while working seamlessly with other salesforce customer success platforms.
Salesforce analytics are intuitive and easily shareable to facilitate data-driven decisions. The cloud-based platform saves storage headaches while masterfully combining several data sources into one use-friendly interface.
Wave Analytics combines data from several platforms into one coherent system for higher education institutions, that can be accessed conveniently from any of your devices.
Keeping up with support requests without the help of ACX can be an insurmountable task. Luckily, Salesforce can help get through more requests by automating redundant administrative tasks and using ticketing to increase efficiency of interactions between customers and live agents. After contacting a help desk, customers will be assigned an electronic ‘ticket’, much like one would take a number in a hospital waiting room.
Salesforce Live Chat Integration
How integrating your Salesforce Live Chat with Ada works:
- Step 1: Prepare Ada, create chat deployment, and transfer settings
- Access Salesforce Live Agent settings in Ada and paste your Salesforce details into your configurations.
- Navigate to Service Setup in Salesforce and create a new deployment.
- Copy the strings of letters and numbers following the generated URLs in Salesforce into the Deployment and Organization ID fields in Ada.
- Locate your Salesforce domain URL and paste it into Ada.
- Step 2: Configure a new connected app in Salesforce
- Navigate to the App Manager in Salesforce and fill out the necessary fields in the New Connected App tab with the data for your business and your Ada setup.
- Enable OAuth Settings to open the API options. Use the redirect URL in the Salesforce Live Agent settings in Ada for the callback URL in Salesforce.
- Select the “Access and manage your data” and “Perform requests on your behalf at any time” scopes, then remove the checkmark next to Require Secret for Web Server Flow to disable.
- Step 3: Configure OAuth Policies, Routing and Queues and Create Chat Button ID
- Navigate to Manage Connected Apps and select the app you just created.
- Edit OAuth policies such that permitted users is set to “All users may self- authorize”; IP relaxation is set to “Relax IP restrictions”; and Refresh Token Policy is set to “Refresh token is valid until revoked”.
- Navigate to Routing Configurations and complete the necessary fields in either a new or existing routing configuration, including Routing Priority, Routing Model, and Units or Percentage of Capacity
- Navigate to Queues and create a new queue by providing a queue name, email, supported objects, and members.
- Select Skills under Chat or Live Agent and either create or edit a skill.
- Navigate to Chat Button under Service Setup and create a new chat button by filling in the basic information fields, including name, type, and routing information.
- Copy your button ID into Ada under Link Salesforce, then click Allow. You’re good to go!
For more details and visual walk-throughs, watch the videos here.
Salesforce Einstein Chatbot Set Up:
Even if you don’t plan on creating a chatbot, you still have to enable the chat function in Salesforce setup in order to enable Einstein bots. If it’s your first Einstein bot, you will have to accept the terms. You can then create a New bot from the Einstein Bots setup page, either from scratch or using one of the beginner Intro Templates. You will need to provide basic information such as bot name and main menu options. When you’re done, you can click Create and Finish to navigate to the Overview page, where you can review your bots’ properties and activate it. Returning users can link a bot to an existing deployment. Otherwise, you will have to add a channel - a platform that your bot will use. Finally, you’ll be ready to preview and apply your bot!
For more details and screenshots, visit this site.
Salesforce WhatsApp Bot:
With over 2 billion users in over 180 countries, WhatsApp is a valuable platform for businesses to use to capitalize on customer communication. As of Spring 2020, WhatsApp accommodates both customer care interactions and pre-approved notifications via Salesforce. In short, customers can both reach out to businesses with inquiries and receive transactional updates over WhatsApp. These interactions can be handled by an AI-powered bot that interacts with the customer through the WhatsApp messaging platform for their convenience.
Integration of your Salesforce with WhatsApp Bot can be achieved through either the WhatsApp messaging feature on Salesforce itself, or through Salesforce AppExchange.
Salesforce Messenger Bot:
Salesforce chatbot can make use of Facebook Messenger to communicate with customers. By simply selecting Facebook Messenger as the channel for the bot you create in Salesforce and associating it with your business’ Facebook page, ACX can be scaled to accommodate thousands of Facebook users.
As Salesforce expands its boundaries to integrate more platforms and functionalities, the opportunity to improve your business’ ACX and drive sales only grows.