- Use of the Ada Support API. Subject to Customer's compliance with the terms and conditions hereunder, Customer may use the Ada Support APIs solely: (a) in accordance with these API Terms and the Ada Support API Documentation; and (b) to facilitate Customer's use of the Platform Services.
- API Credentials Required to Access the Ada Support API. Certain authenticated features and functionality available through the Ada Support API may require an authentication key. If Customer wishes to access these features, Customer may be required to generate one or more Customer ID, OAuth authorizations or API keys (each, an “API Credential”). Customer acknowledges and agrees that it is Customer's responsibility to keep Customer's API Credentials secure and confidential.
- Licence to the Ada Support API Documentation. We hereby grant to Customer a revocable, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, non-transferable license to access and use the Ada Support API Documentation solely to facilitate Customer's use of applications that interface with our products and services in accordance with these API Terms, the Agreement, and the Ada Support API Documentation (each such application, an “Application”).
- API Call Limitations. The number of calls Customer or Customer's Application makes to the Ada Support API during any given period may be limited, at our sole discretion, based on various factors, including the manner in which Customer's Application makes calls to the Ada Support API and the anticipated volume of use associated with Customer's Application.
- Changes to the Ada Support API and Ada Support API Documentation. We reserve the right to change the Ada Support API and Ada Support API Documentation at any time and without notice. Customer acknowledges and understands that these changes may require Customer to make substantial changes to Customer's Application at Customer's own cost and expense. It is Customer's responsibility to review the Ada Support API Documentation regularly.
- Monitoring Usage of API. Customer acknowledges and agrees that Ada Supportwe may monitor Customer's use of the Ada Support API and that Customer will not block or otherwise interfere with our monitoring.
Effective Date: September 1, 2022